Monday 24 September 2012

Mini Flowers and Dots Nail Art

The nail art that I did this week was not what I had planned.  I had a bit of a disaster trying dry marbled butterflies (I think a bit of practise on some falsies is needed!).

Instead I did a different design to tide me over before trying the butterflies again.

Flowers_and_dots_nail_art
 
The flowers are very easy to create using a dotting tool. Dip the dotting tool into your chosen polish and add five dots in a circle.  Then drag the dots into the centre to meet each other.  You now have the basic pattern of the flower.  I created two flowers on my ring finger and then added pink glittery dots in the middle of each flower and some extra dots around the flowers.  On all the other nails I simply added a few dots along the line of my French manicure.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...