Monday 4 November 2013

Rimmel Space Dust: Moon Walking

Hello all,

I have another Space Dust polish from Rimmel to show you today - my mum got me another one! Eeeek! Best mum EVER!!  Space Dust are gorgeous textured glitters, packed with sparkle and shine.  I have already tried Total Eclipse and loved it, and for a textured polish it was really easy to take off which I was pleasantly surprised about.

Rimmel-Space-dust-Moon-walking.jpg

This is Moon Walking, which as you can see is such a pretty purple.  It's a sort of lilac base packed with glitter.  There are larger silver circles of glitter and slightly smaller dark purple bits of glitter.  Moon Walking is even more sparkly than Total Eclipse, I can't stop looking at it when it catches the light.  As I said before these Space Dust textures are my favourite textures... Only question now is which one next!!

I'd love to see any of the other colours if anyone has tried them.  Leave me a link so I can have a good old nosey x 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...