Monday 22 September 2014

Models Own: Diamond Luxe Oval Plum

Hello all,

I've got a quick post today, but it shows off something super beautiful, the new Models Own Diamond Luxe Oval Plum.

Models-own-diamond-luxe-oval-plum.jpg

Look how pretty!!! As always with Models Own polishes it goes on really smoothly.  One coat of this gives full coverage and is more pink in tone, but I have used two coats here which gives a more magenta tone.

I also got Emerald Green, Pear Purple, and Asscher Blue, so I can't wait to try them out as well.

If you follow me on Instagram you will have seen that I've been organising my nail polish collection.

Nail-storage-part-2.jpg

You may have seen the first step of my storage sorting but I still wasn't 100% happy with what I had done and still had more to sort.  I spotted my new drawers in Muji, and they were exactly the type of thing that I had been looking for for a while.  I got two sets, and as you can see they are already full!! ha ha!  If you'd be interested in reading more about my storage as it is today leave me a comment and I can start putting a post together.

Thanks for stopping by
Aimée x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...