Monday 30 March 2015

OPI Spotty Nails

When I went away in December I thought it would be silly not to stop by the duty free to see what nail goodies I could find and I came across the travel exclusive OPI  Coca Cola set.  It comes with 6 mini bottles of beautiful colours.  I have used a few of the colours so far and really like them, but this is the first time any of them have appeared in a blog post.

OPI-spotty-nails.jpg

I started off with two coats of Turn On the Haute Light which is a full coverage silver polish.  If you follow me on Instagram you will have seen the sneak peek that I posed, and seen how much it catches the light but here's a better swatch of it on it's own.

OPI-turn-on-the-haute-light.jpg

I originally had in mind that I was going to try out a nail tape design over this base, but I had a busy Sunday so didn't get round to it. So instead I added some fun spots using You're So Vain-illa, also from the Coca Cola travel collection, and Do You Have this Color In Stock-Holm.

OPI-spotty-nails-2.jpg

The other two colours that I've used from the collection are Coca-Cola Red which featured on my Red Nose Day nails.  And then for a very special photo I was wearing Sorry I'm Fizzy Today.  I just have to say that I was so impressed with that one in particular.  The nail art that I did when I went away chipped a couple of days in to my holiday so I redid my nails one evening.  I didn't have any base coat or top coat with me and Sorry I'm Fizzy Today lasted for a week without chips even without top coat.


If you'd be interested in seeing a review and full swatches of all of the Coca Cola travel collection then leave me a comment and let me know.

Thanks for stopping by
Aimée x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...