Monday 11 May 2015

Pretty in Peach - Sparkle and Studs Nail Art

I wasn't sure what I wanted to do on my nails this week, and when that happens I always find that going for something simple is the best plan.  I had seen a peach manicure whilst scrolling through social media and the colour just stuck with me.

Models-own-peach-melba-glitter-and-studs.jpg

I chose Models Own Peach Melba from the Fruit Pastel collection and can't stop smelling my nails.  Overall I'm not sure if it smells like peaches, because I can't remember the last time I had a peach, but it's a pretty scent anyway.  I would say, if I had to, that it smells a bit like a fruity sorbet.

I paired this with Crystal Glaze from Barry M.  This is such a pretty topper.  The flecks of iridescent glitter are so subtle but give a really lovely shimmer when they catch the light.  I then finished off my whole manicure with small gold studs at the base of each nail.

Just a quick post this week.  I hope to get back to some more detailed nail art soon.

Thanks for stopping by
Aimée x

4 comments:

  1. I like this shade very much :)- simple but stunning nail art :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much - it's a very pretty colour. Subtle enough for everyday, but jazzed up with the glitter and gems x

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...