Friday 31 July 2015

Changes on Pinkglow's Pretty Polish


I have been taking some time to think about my blog and how it works for me.  I have always said that it's something that I do for fun and I want to make sure that it stays that way.  Recently I have begun to get fairly busy and have been feeling that my blog has been a bit more of a chore at times. 

To combat this I have decided that for the time being I will still be posting, but just not as often.  My blog posts will move to a monthly round up of my nails and the designs that I have been doing.  You will still be able to keep up to date with me week by week over on Instagram as I will continue to share all the pictures there, just be sure to stop by at the end of the month to find out a bit more about each design on my blog.

The exception to this will be if I am asked to do a review, in which case I will be doing an individual post for that.

I look forward to continuing with my nails but not pressuring myself week on week.

Thanks for stopping by and I hope to see you back again at the end of next month
Aimée x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...