Thursday 11 April 2013

The Versatile Blogger Award

Hello all,

I have been tagged with another blog award by Jenni over at Jenni My Style - thanks x


Firstly, here are the rules:
1. Thank the person who nominated you. Include a link to their blog
2. Select 15 bloggers you follow regularly (I may bend this rule slightly... oooops, naughty me!)
3. Nominate these bloggers for a Versatile Blogger Award, leave a link to their page and tell them that they have been nominated
4. Tell the person who nominated you 7 things about yourself

So here we go... I am going to try and do this as 7 things about myself, but related to my blogging / social media

1. I have visited the Models Own Bottleshop and used Models Own polishes so much recently that one of the girls at the shop now recognises me
2. I have posted more on my blog in the last few weeks than before as I have had a few different things that I have been meaning to add, and also I have had a bit more time
3.  I have had to correct some of the things that I posted in the last few weeks on my blog and Facebook page as I have made spelling mistakes - duuuh!! Silly me! I need to check things more carefully
4. I have found some new blogs recently that I am enjoying reading
5. Since joining Bloglovin I have been able to keep up with my blog reading much more easily.  It's been a godsend when I have been delayed on the tube recently, which has been far too often!
6. I plan on adding a section on my blog with a list of my stash of nail polishes - I have had requests from a friend who bought me nail stuff for Christmas, but was worried that she had bought something I already had! (She didn't, and the polishes she bought me was actually the other half of the Ice Cream Sundae Collection from Models Own - so now I have the whole set!)
7. I have been thinking about doing a post about how I store all my nail stuff as it seems to be expanding - What do you think? Would you be interested to see?

So on to the nominating! I am going to bend the rules a bit and pick 7 as this goes along with the 7 things about me, but also allows me to choose more easily -

The JacquieLine Studio
Girl in Green
Lusts, Loves & Must Haves
Ashley London
Ellie Etc
Fundamentally Falwless
Perfect Ten Nails


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...