Monday 15 July 2013

Essie: The Girls Are Out

Hello all,

I had a very busy and hot weekend clearing out the loft and it was not a friend to my nails at all! I was going to take a picture of the damage, but it was just too sad!  But as a treat after working so hard I happened to stop by the Essie display at Boots and find my nails a lovely treat!


Essie-The-Girls-Are-Out.jpg
 
 
The Girls Are Out is such a pretty pink with the tiniest fleck of silver glitter in (hence my silver accent nail just to jazz things up a little bit!).  The colour is so rich, and the formula is great.  If you were careful you could get away with one coat, but I chose to do two.  This made the colour even more intense and bright.  My accent nail is Models Own Sterling Silver.
 
 
Nothing much else to add other than... look how pretty!! x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...