Tuesday 2 July 2013

Fancy French Manicure

Hello all,

I just wanted to share with you a really simple way to make a French manicure more fancy.

Fancy-French-manicure.jpg

I had a bit of bother with my nails on Sunday night/Monday morning.  I painted them a really pretty lemon yellow and added some nail decal stickers on /Sunday night, then when I woke up in the morning they were covered in imprints from my hair! The nail polish hadn't set properly in the hot weather so off it all came.  I had to go to work with naked nails!!!  Anyway, yesterday evening I redid my nails in a simple French manicure but I wanted to add something a bit different.  I used pink, turquoise and black stripers to add three small lines on my ring finger.  I then used a small dotting tool to add a row of dots in the same colours next to the stripes.  I then added a single dot on the rest of my nails, other than my thumb where I have a row of dots of the three colours again.

I hope this gives you an idea on how to tart up an ordinary manicure in a really simple way x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...