Monday 10 March 2014

Barry M: Strawberry Ice Cream and Princess

Hello all,

Continuing my Barry M month I have Strawberry Ice Cream with Princess glitter today.

Barry-m-strawberry-ice-cream-and-princess.jpg

I had originally been planning a different design, but the sun was shining over the weekend which put me in the mood for this pretty spring combination.  Strawberry Ice Cream is such a pretty pink and is just perfect for spring.  It's very sheer with the first coat, but I have done two here.  The first one was a thin coat, the second was thicker and I think this gave the right amount of coverage.  To add a bit of sparkle to this I added a diagonal tip using Princess.  This is one of my Barry M colours that I haven't had a chance to use yet and wow is it pretty.  It's jam packed with loads of flecks of glitter in pink, silver, gold and black. 

I am loving the contrast of the smooth finish of the pink vs the texture of the glitter polish.  What do you think?  What spring colours have taken your fancy this week? Leave me a link in the comments so I can take a look and get some more spring inspiration

5 comments:

  1. That is a lovely colour, definitely spring - reminds me of strawberry ice-cream which has been eaten in this lovely weather! Princess is a fab nail polish, is that a certain collection in Barry M? With Countess? As I have got my eye on them....
    The colour I went for this week as it matched well was Meadow by Barry M - http://blogaboutnailaddict.blogspot.co.uk/2014/03/given-into-hype-barry-m-silk.html . Fab post!! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, Princess is part of the Royal Glitter collection It a lovely texture polish that not too gritty. Thanks for the lovely comment

      Delete
  2. So pretty! love the colour! I may need to add this to my polish collection now lol
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love Strawberry Ice Cream! It's such a lovely pink! I would recommend it!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...