Monday 4 March 2013

Barry M: Amethyst Glitter

Hello all,


I have a new glitter polish in my life - Barry M Amethyst Glitter.  My mum got this for me whilst she was out and thought that I needed it, as lets face it, a girl can never have too many nail polishes!!

 
 
 
As you can see this is a gorgeous glitter.  Normally with glitters you have to use quite a few coats for this amount of glitter, but this is just one coat!  That's right, just one!  There is so much sparkle jam packed into this polish it's just lovely.
 
There are tiny flecks of light blue glitter and then larger fleck of pink and turquoise glitter.  These all sparkling together give this the purple amethyst look.  But that's not all, there are also flecks of round gold glitter too.  There are just so many layers of sparkle, and if you're like me and love a bit of glitter then you can't go wrong with this colour. 
 
I have used this over an M&S polish called Duck Egg.  This is a go to polish when I want to wear a light colour, but still have something really pretty. 
 
I tried out a Rimmel glitter a few weeks ago and found it to have a rather grainy finish even after top coat, but I haven't found this to be the same.  I have used two coats of top coat over to protect and add shine, but I think Barry M have done really well to avoid that 'bitty' feel after using this.
 
I would 100% recommend this glitter and I will probably be going to look at some of the other glitter colours in the range x

2 comments:

  1. Looks really pretty and you can never have too much glitter in your life

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...