Wednesday 29 May 2013

Rimmel: Purple Pulse with Accent Nail

Hi all,

Just a quick post this week.  I haven't done nail art this week as I had a busy Bank Holiday weekend and just fancied doing something quick.

Having done some purple ombré nails the other week I came across colours that I knew were lurking in my nail polish bag, but hadn't been used in a while.  I used Purple Pulse on my middle finger in the ombré and decided to come back to it this week as I missed it.  It's a pinky purple, but it gets darker the more coats you apply.

Rimmel-purple-pulse.jpg
 
This picture shows it more pinky than looking at it on my nails now.  It's more of a light plum in reality, but I love it.  I decided to spruce it up with an accent nail (because who doesn't love an accent nail when you don't have time for more!?).  I have used Revlon 095 Facets of Fuchsia which is a gorgeous transparent smokey polish with large and small purple glitter flecks.  I think it goes well with Purple Pulse and have used it on my ring finger and thumb.  You can see them both below.
 
 
Rimmel-purple-pulse-and-Revlon-facets-of-fuchsia.jpg
 
 
I'm not going to say that I am going to stop buying new colours because lets face it, it's just not going to happen, but I really need to make sure that I make the most of the pretty colours that I already have as well!  What are your favourite Rimmel and Revlon polishes?  Leave a comment to let me know, I'd love to see what other people have x
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...