Monday 14 April 2014

Morgan Taylor: Who's That Girl?

Hello all,

I finally got round to trying out some of my Christmas present nail polishes that I hadn't had a chance to try yet and they are a perfect combo.

Morgan-taylor-whos-that-girl.jpg

The main colour here is Morgan Taylor Who's That Girl?  I love how easily the Morgan Taylor polish goes on the nails.  The brush is quite wide meaning that you don't need to use many strokes to cover the whole nail.  I have used two coats for complete opacity.  It's such a pretty purple glitter with gold undertones.  To jazz this up a bit more I did a simple tape manicure on my thumb and ring finger.  I started by adding my tape in the centre of the nail, then adding the other stripes of tape on the outside.  That then gave me a guide for the other lines either side of the central one.  I used O.P.I Black Cherry Chutney over the top of this.  I can't wait to use this colour on it's own.  The photograph doesn't really do this colour justice.  I peeled away the tape before the polish had dried to give nice clean lines.

I really love the effect of tape manicures and I would like to try a more complicated design so I would love to see what you have done.  Have you tired any Morgan Taylor colours? I love the ones that I have and would like to get more - which are your favourites?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...